ZoneSafe P2P Social Distancing VibraTag
ZoneSafe Person to Person VibraTag helps your business restart and re-open by ensuring that those on your premises can easily follow social distancing guidelines
Issue each worker on site with a VibraTag device, which are charged overnight and are designed to last a full 8 hour shift. Workers clip the devices to their clothing, which provide an instant vibration when it comes within 2 metres of any other person wearing a device
- At a time when worker health and safety has never been so important, the VibraTag social distancing solution helps to maintain a 2 metre zone between workers
- Encourages safe working practices by improving spatial awareness and reducing the risk of accidental collisions between pedestrian workers and industrial vehicles
- Devices are fully rechargeable and use wireless charging technology, allowing charging of individual or multiple devices without connecting wires or replacing batteries - chargers sold separately, see below
- Back of the VibraTag has a clip allowing it to be easily attached to clothing
- For more information please see the Frequently Asked Questions and Product Video on the tabs above
- Dimensions: 85 x 53 x 35mm
- Weight: 110g with Clip
Request Your Free Estimate
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Between Charges and How Do You Recharge?
ZoneSafe P2P VibraTag is fully rechargeable using contactless charging. The tag has been designed to last a full 8 hour working shift between charges, longer shifts may need a short top-up battery charge depending on use. Exact battery life will depend upon usage; estimates are based on 90 seconds of activation per day. Battery status is indicated on the tag via an LED indicator light on the front of the tag. Full recharge time 1.5 - 2hrs
How Do They Work?
The ZoneSafe P2P social distancing solution uses proven and reliable Active Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) technology. When worn by personnel each tag detects when people breach an organisation’s social distancing guidelines (usually set at 2 metres between people but can be pre-set). The P2P VibraTag automatically alerts the wearer to the social distancing breach through vibration alert, every time it detects another P2P VibraTag
Is It Water Resistant?
Each ZoneSafe P2P VibraTag is hermetically sealed to provide the best long-term protection against water and dust ingress and is rated to IP67 - which means the unit can be dropped into a body of water up to a meter deep for half an hour
Is The VibraTag Impact Resistant?
Yes, tested as safe if dropped onto concrete
How Do You Clean The VibraTag?
Simply use a disinfectant wipe or use a disinfectant spray and wipe
How Can It Be Used?
Control access and limit the number of people entering a work area. Restricting access reduces overcrowding and maintains minimum distances. Use as a primary or secondary control on entry points such as doors, swing gates and turnstiles