Winterbourne Freestanding Shelter
- Freestanding structure can cover any outdoor area or help effectively utilise unused space
- Robust manufactured steel will withstand extreme weather conditions
- Can be used to divide pedestrian traffic in different directions
- Fully customisable to suit any project specification
- Optional accessories available such as benches and planters can transform walkway into multipurpose area for waiting and thoroughfare.
- Please note this shelter is not supplied with front/side panels as standard these can be supplied, price available upon request
Request Your Free Estimate
- Mild steel, hot dip galvanised to ISO 1461 2009 and polyester epoxy powder coated
- 75mm for uprights and 40m and 50mm for frame
- Square hollow tube
- Maintenance free for 15 years and life maintained for 25 years
- Available in 8 standard colours. All other RAL colours available on special order
- 16mm triple wall polycarbonate roofing
- 4mm polycarbonate glazing (optional)
Configurations & Assembly
- Supported by under-surface fixing base that is secured in place prior to assembly
- Preparation Required: 0.5m hole per leg required to be filled with concrete (Allow one week for concrete to cure before assembly). Hole diameter will differ depending on shelter configuration.
- Supplied with full assembled instructions
- Can be assembled by our installation team. Call 0800 1777 052 for a quotation
Please Note: If you require a colour that is not listed above, please contact our sales team to get a bespoke quotation.